While symptoms of TMD vary, the most common TMD symptoms include:
- Pain in the jaw joint or surrounding areas
- Problems using the jaw
- Clicking or popping sounds from the jaw joint
- Limited movement or locking of the jaw
- Tingling or numbness in fingers or arms
- A bite that feels uncomfortable or misaligned
- Headache or migraine
- Neck, shoulder or back pain
- Swelling of the jaw
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Ringing in ears
- Teeth grinding
- Difficulty swallowing
TMD is often difficult to diagnose because the TMD symptoms mimic those of many other conditions. Dr. Krasowski will perform a complete evaluation including a detailed medical history and physical examination of the face, head, neck and jaw areas to determine if TMD is causing your symptoms.
Don’t suffer any longer. Contact Dr. Krasowski today to schedule a personal TMD consultation. Serving Wausau, Rhinelander, and Stevens Point, Wisconsin patients.