Is Your Smile Less Than Perfect?
Look and feel better by correcting your smile with Lumineers, a brand of porcelain veneer that corrects teeth that are:
- Stained or discolored
Porcelain veneers are a very natural-looking option for improving your smile. Because porcelain veneers are made from a super-thin layer of porcelain, very little of your tooth must be removed. The thinness of the porcelain allows light to be transmitted through the veneer for a natural appearance, without the dark lines often seen with some crowns.
- They are painless
- They are comfortable
- Placement requires no shots, drills or tooth removal
- Wearing temporary teeth is not necessary
- Your teeth are permanently whitened
- You can have your custom-designed smile in two short visits!
Lumineers fit directly over your own teeth to correct dental issues that make your smile unattractive. While the beauty of Lumineers is a main reason for its popularity, many people also appreciate that Lumineers:
- Preserve natural tooth structure
- Can be placed over existing crowns or bridgework
- Are completely reversible
To determine if Lumineers are right for you, Dr. Krasowski considers several factors, including:
- Your dental history
- Your overall health
- Your personal expectations
- How your results will meet your needs and desires
With wide-ranging experience and a spotlight on cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Krasowski differentiates his practice with superb customer service and attention to the unique needs of each patient. Please Contact our cosmetic dentist serving Wausau, Rhinelander, and Stevens Point, Wisconsin to schedule a free Lumineeers and porcelain veneers consultation and learn how you can achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.