Dr. Krasowski’s practice in Wausau, Wisconsin endeavors to offer its patients the latest in cosmetic dentistry technology. To support this goal, Dr. Krasowski utilizes the latest and most state of the art advancements in dental care including:
- Digital x-rays. Digital x-rays produce large, high-quality images that can be magnified, emailed, or archived as necessary. Digital x-rays are more beneficial than traditional x-rays because they expose patients to less radiation, and capture images that you can view on a screen with Dr. Krasowski.
- CBCT Scanner:NewTom CBCT technology works by capturing in a single 24-second scan a series of 360 images and storing them as information in a digital database on a computer hard drive. NewTom’s powerful proprietary software then reconstructs 3D images, including primary reconstruction images in multiple planes, from the captured data, providing the highest quality images possible for use in diagnosis and treatment planning.
- TENS unit. The Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation (TENS) unit can treat TMJ or other neuromuscular disorders by using a rhythmic pulsing motion to relax your muscles and increase blood flow while pumping out waste products. The TENS unit also helps with pain relief by increasing your body’s production of endorphins, your body’s natural anesthetic.
- K7 Evaluation System:The K7 Evaluation System is a computer-based system for three dimensional jaw tracking, surface electromyography and temporomandibular joint sound study.
- iTero Scanner: The iTero scanner is the latest technology for digital impressions. iTero eliminates the need for gooey, messy impressions that most patients dread. This machine is more efficient and obtains accurate results, resulting in flawless restoration.
- Take Home Sleep Study Unit
If you want to benefit from the most modern and sophisticated dental treatment available today, then trust Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Krasowski with your dental needs. While located in the Wausau area, Krasowski Dental conveniently serves the surrounding areas of Rhinelander, Stevens Point and Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.